Hello Ivan,

        I checked to see whether the National Federation of Community Broadcasters
(NFCB) has a member station there.  They showed WMPG but it may be an
affiliate station as it is associated with a university (U of Southern
Maine-?).

        Have you had any dealings with this radio station, Ivan?  I thought they
might be sympathetic to your plight.  Their web page is "under construction."
I got the following email  address, however:

        Hope you are doing alright, tonite, Ivan.  Would be interested in  any
feedback on this station.

Barbara Blake-Krebs in KS