Barb,  you must have lead a very sheltered life and certainly not done much
"first" class travelling. Everybody must come to Peoria at least once in their
lives. Where else can you "surf" the Illinois? Certainly not on that island.
Where else can you have a pork tenderloin sandwich that is as big as a manhole
cover? Certainly not in that place south of the border. Not to mention that
Peoria is the birthplace of two world famouspeople, Dan Fogelburg and Richard
Pryor. These are just some of the world class attraction here in glorious
Peoria. Besides that Joan and her friend Tom Kelly, (that's me) live.   We
will look for you after your round the world vacation.  If for some reason we
are not here , check Cancun.