Kelly -  Oh, OH - Do they still have "PORK TENDERLOIN' sandwiches in Illinois?
Only in Peoria?   I went to Wethersfield  High School in Kewanee 49 years ago
and spent most of my spare change at the K&W on P.T's.   Went back to Kewanee
in 1992 and the biggest disappointments of my   "young" life was we couldn't
find any.    Glory Glory, we are driving through Illinois on our way to
Michigan from San Diego for Christmas and we will detour thru Peoria if you
will tell me WHERE CAN WE BE SURE TO FIND PORK TENDERLOINS.  Kewanee was the
"hog capital of the something or other" when I lived there for two years so
when we couldn't find    them there, I assumed they had gone the way of other
good memories and just were no morel

Barb - trust me - It will be worth your while to forget world travel and
Cancun and Bermuda and the Virgin Islands (I've been to them all) and GO TO
PEORIA. You Won't be sorry.

I tried to send this E-mail and copy to you both but it did not go through.
Sorry list to bore you but this is VITAL..   Please tell me where to go in
December.