    going thru this thing with my dad's cancer has wiped both of us out,
finding out yesterday that it has spread from his spine and neck to his
chest, pelvis, and hips, who knows what else.... he doesn't have a whole lot
of time left.

my question is how does grief affect a non pd physically,  I have my usual
shakes and jerks, but my usual abundance of energy is gone, and at times I
get so wiped out I can barely move, it's all I can do to get to the bed and
lay down.  this is not me.
is this part of the grieving emotional things that affect a person, I also
have a hard  time concentrating and focusing, remembering stuff,  am I
losing it?  I have been able to cry and let the feelings out... so I guess
that is a good thing.

my  guestion is   is it grief, stress, emotions, depression, all of the
above. ?

Lisa in paradise