hi marling

At 18:38 1998/11/08 -0800, you wrote, in part:
>Hello friends,
>This month I have found one more problem with the medi-cal
>(medicaid in California) program.  They only allow you  up to 6
>prescription meds per month... I took my food money and
>bought pills. What a life.

anyone with two or three chronic conditions
should be exempt from such bureaucratic nonsense

is there not some way that this arbitrary rule can be by-passed?
say, with your doctor's help?

[ono, she says, more struggling]
go for it, marling
you deserve it

>Now, I am on the mend. The infection is gone, my water weight is
>dropping, my diabetes is under control, and so is my pd for the
>most part. Wow, ...what is next?

yowza!
only more joy and more pain!
what more could you want?

your cyber-sibling in silliness

janet

janet paterson - 51/41/37 - almonte/ontario/canada
http://www.newcountry.nu/pd/members/janet/