Parkinson's Disease Foundation wrote:

> Gentlefolk:
>
> Here's what we at PDF know (or knew as of four weeks ago; the list may now be
> longer) of the centers offering subthalamic brain stimulation surgery for
> Parkinson's disease:
>
> Columbia Presbyterian Medical Center, New York City
> 212-305-3771
>
> New York Medical College, New York City
> 914-493-8392
>
> Rhode Island Hospital, Providence, RI
> 401-444-8090
>
> New York University Medical Center, New York, NY
> 212-263-8002
>
> Pennsylvania Hospital, Philadelphia, PA
> 215-829-6500
>
> Evanston Northwestern Healthcare, Glenview, IL
> 847-657-5875
>
> Illinois Neurosurgery and Spine Network, Kankakee, IL
> 815-936-5160
>
> Indiana Neurology Association, Indianapolis, IN
> 317-872-7466
>
> Loyola University Medical Center, Maywood, IL
> 708-216-8235
>
> Rush-Presbyterian St. Luke's Medical Center, Chicago, IL
> 312-563-2037
>
> Florida Hospital, Orlando, FL
> 407-539-0051
>
> Mayo Clinic, Jacksonville, FL
> 904-953-7229
>
> Medical College of Georgia, Augusta, GA
> 706-721-4581
>
> North Ridge Neuro Science Center, Ft. Lauderdale, FL
> 954-928-0611
>
> University of South Florida, Tampa, FL
> 813-253-4455
>
> Baylor College of Medicine, Houston, TX
> 713-798-7438
>
> Methodist Hospital, Lubbock, TX
> 806-615-5206
>
> UCLA Medical Center, Los Angeles, CA
> 310-794-1221
>
> University of California, Irvine, CA
> 310-652-0979
>
> USC University Hospital, Los Angeles, CA
> 213-342-5720
>
> Temple University, Philadelphia, PA
> 215-707-4068
>
> York Neurosurgical Associates, York, PA
> 717-747-9911
>
> Struthers Parkinson's Center, Golden Valley, MN
> 612-993-5495
>
> University of Kansas Medical Center, Kansas City, MO
> 913-588-6094
>
> University of Virgina, Charlottesville, VA
> 804-924-8374
>
> Johns Hopkins Hospital, Baltimore, MD
> 410-955-2257
>
> Medical College of Virginia, Richmond, VA
> 804-828-9165
>
> Cedars-Sinai Medical Center, Los Angeles, CA
> 310-659-7475
>
> Good Samaritan Hosipotial, Los Angeles, CA
> 213-977-2234
>
> San Francisco VA Medical Center, San Francisco, CA
> 415-750-2057
>
> Stanford University Medical Center, Stanford, CA
> 650-723-5574
>
> University of California Medical Center, San Francisco, CA
> 415-476-9147
>
> East Bay Neurology, Berkeley, CA
> 510-849-0159
>
> Pacific Neurosciences Institute, Orinda, CA
> [...]

Dear friends at NPF: To the best of my knowledge there is only one KU
Medical Center in Kansas City aand it is located on the Kansas side of
the state line and is a part of the University of Kansas. Missouri is a
great state too, but I would like to see a correction  made and sent to
the list. I want to see Kansas recognized as is their due.

                Cheers, Bill Olson, 68, dx 1983, 1980