Hello to all: I have just received my last digest & can't believe that
there are so many postings that I feel that I must comment on. Ivan-I'm
so sorry to hear about your dreadful situation; I can only imagine the
panic that must at times overwhelm you. I have been & continue to pray
that you find the strength & conviction to keep on keepin' on. Helen
Jc-Kewanee is the "pork-capital of the world"...home to Good's furniture
store, Hog days and the Kapacinskis family (my sister is married to
one!). My husband agrees with Tom on the tenderloins at Schooners-I have
always been partial to the ones at Hunts down by Bradley Park. Please
call if you stop in Peoria-we'll have a tenderloin-tasting adventure.
Last week, I had the pleasure of meeting Nancy Van Hook from the List-a
grand lady! Dale Severance & Co.: I am so proud of your continuing
efforts on all of our behalves. Thank you so very much from your
cheerleader! Now, to Lisa in Paradise: Please, from someone who has been
there recently with the death of my dad, take care of yourself. You will
need all of your love, strength & determination to get you through. I
will write to you personally later on today, but for now,know that you
are in my thoughts & prayers...as are you all! Sincerely,
Joan Snyder  (47/10/8) <[log in to unmask]>   Peoria,IL
"Do or do not. There is no try."  Yoda
http://www.newcountry.nu/pd/members/snyder/page1.htm