Hi Gisela---here is the "edited" version of your post:

>Hello,
>
>I gladly send congratulations for the birthday of this wonderful
>mailinglist. It has  helped
>me to correspond with other people, and  learn about their problems and
>news about PD..
>
>Gisela

Does this seem to be what you are saying?

        Camilla Flintermann                                      Oxford,OH

+  +
                     +    "In all beginnings, endings lie enfolded,     +
                     +        implicit and invisible as roots."
+
                     +       from: "Leaving the Garden"--CHF             +
+  +