Hi Susan and all,

=09As I promised last night, I just finished faxing movement disorder clin=
ic at
UBC.   It is basically a cover letter along with a copy of your letter to =
Dr.
Stoessl.
I will just print my cover letter here fyi.  -  Barb in KS
*********

re:  Susan Thomlin=92s mom urgent need for accurate diagnosis/treatment

Dear Ms. Yardly:

=09I am writing on behalf of a new member of the world-wide Parkinson=92s =
listserv
that is an online support group for over 1600 Parkinsonians and their
caregivers.

=09Susan Tomlin sent a letter last night (I think via E-mail) to Dr. Stoes=
sl
which I am including in this fax, and she plans to call your centre this
morning.  Up until now, she had been totally uninformed about your PD Cent=
er
for Excellence or the neurological specialty in Movement Disorders.
She  was also unaware of the existence of a PD support group and  plans to
attend her first meeting following her call to your centre.

=09We hope and pray that your staff can give this matter prompt attention,=
 and
that whatever measures necessary will be taken to assist Susan (who hersel=
has Kugleberg Welander disease) in getting  the proper care for her mother=
.
Thank you.

Sincerely,

Barbara Blake-Krebs in KS
FAX:  913-789-7043=09=09=09=09Email:  [log in to unmask]
Copy of Susan's letter went here