Dear Bill ,

I understand that Jehovah Witnesses followers do accept not having blood
donation during a surgery (or hospitalization) if they so believe it is
right , but I cannot accept that persons not followers of this religion be
prohibited of it.

I accept the Iran's aitholah have their beliefs but I cannot accept that
in name of their beliefs they condemn to death a foreign writer ( Rushie ?
-  spell ) for him writing his "Satanic Verses" and not being a follower
to this religion ..

I could give to you many other examples regarding this aspect of the
matter .

Sorry if I offended your feelings by having and supporting these points of
view .

Best wishes ,

Joao .

--