Hi Ivan , Hilary, and all,

In a message dated 11/8/98 10:57:05 PM, Hilary Blue wrote:

<<BArbara,
Im not at my normal address, so I cant access the list.  However, I have just
spoken to Ivan, and he wanted me to speak to you on his behalf, as he is too
tired himself right now.  He very much likes your idea of an appeal on the
radio. But he feels totally overwhelmed by the situation, and also is totally
exhausted. So he asks if you could make the appeal for him through  your radio
station. Is that possible?
Thanks for caring.
Hilary Blue

Hilary and Ivan,

        NFCB stations are not on a network (i.e. CBS, NPR), so I don't know what the
possibility is that KKFI staff of 1 paid and 100 volunteers can help.
However, I sent a copy of Ivan's email to them yesterday afternoon hoping that
either through their contacts in community radio and/or  their contacts
nationally in programming by and for the gay community, that some kind of
story/appeal could be done.

        My suggestion is to email or call WMPG in Portland and see if they are
willing to broadcast an apeal, or if they have any further  suggestions.  If
Ivan is too tired to do it, perhaps you Hilary could contact them.  The email
address I found for WMPG is [log in to unmask]

        Will let you know if I hear of any other possibilities.

Regards,
        Barb in KS