From: Terrie W. Whitling [mailto:[log in to unmask]]
Sent: Monday, November 09, 1998 10:27 AM
To: Multiple recipients of list PARKINSN
Subject: Re: birthday

I have a Gemini son, David, who was born May 28th, 1976.  I love Geminis.

I have been on disability since April, 1992.  As you know I was the Patient
Advocate for Emory's Movement Disorder Program for 4 1/2 years - a program
that I created.  I was terminated about 4 months ago due to serious
financial
problems within the department.  .

I moved to New Jersey about a year ago to be with my significant other, a
man
who also has the blessings of Parkinson's.   I am doing some fund raising,
working with the local support group with exercise and continuing to work on
the book that I've been writing for 3 years now.   You know, just
participating in life can be a real challeng in itself - for all of us.  All
things considered, I'm dong very well!

How and what are you doing?