 Honorable PWPs and  List members all;
I have not read Parade ;was out of town both weekends. I have known Earl just
as casually as we have here, for many years. ... He attended and has spoken at
our American Medical Writers Association meetings.(before we were PWP)
 I am certain his, and Dr.Cotes "lucky" refers to the fact that now  we have
the benefit of Sinemet etal. whereas just a few short years ago thay  had
nothing ,  or massive  doses (grams) of  levodopa.

 I also felt very lucky...With a limited medical knowledge I was certain that
my fainting and  falling spelled  BRAIN TUMOR.  At the time  I didn't know
much
about PD. To this day I do feel lucky in many ways..Call me POLLYANNA if you
must.
[log in to unmask]  (Mary Manfredi)