Hi Leta,

The numbers behind my name mean the following:

        (current age)/(age at PD diagnosis)/(estimated age of onset)

That is, I am currently 52 years old. I was diagnosed with PD at the same
age. I was 48 when my first obvious symptoms appeared. This is just one
way people have chosen to convey this info. Some people prefer to write
(current age)/(years diagnosed). There are several other permutations and
sometimes it can get a little confusing. A recent discussion on this very
topic is available in the Parkinsn Archives which are searchable.

        http://james.parkinsons.org.uk

The keywords "identification formula" should get you the topic postings.

Best to you,  bob j

 Bob Johnson              (52/52/48)            [log in to unmask]
 Holbrook, MA USA