Does anyone know of any reason why a PWP should not take meclofenamate?

My gynecologist prescribed it for me Friday, and said there should be no

problem with my taking it unless I have had reactions to NSAID's such as
ibuprofen, naproxen, etc., which I have not.  (I reminded her of my
Parkinson's meds.)  I also mentioned my Parkinson's drugs to the
pharmacist when she dispensed the prescription and she said it should be
okay.  But I decided to check the web before actually taking the
meclofenamate, and one source I looked at had a notation under the
"Warnings" section to "tell your doctor if you now have or if you have
ever had . . . Parkinson's disease."  Two other sites I checked made no
mention of Parkinson's.  Maybe I'm being over-cautious but I would like
to know if any of you have taken this drug or know if it should not be
taken.  Thanks in advance!

--
Julie Berchenbriter 50/9