Susan,
        I am sorry I deleted your original message by mistake.  I want to
share part of my story with you, in hopes that it can help your
mother.  I have parkinson's, I did not go to the doctor the first
year and a half that I had it.  Mostly because I moved my mother in
with me after she was on a ventilator, and taking care of my aunt who
had a stroke.  I did not recognize all these things that were
happening to me were all part of the same disease.  When I went to
the Nero, the following things were happening: 1. Walking slow, felt
like my feet were sticking to the floor. 2. Severe constipation. 3.
The right side of my body tremoring bad. 4. Memory problems. 5.
Balance problems, I was falling a lot.  The doctor put me on Sinemet,
Tasmar, Pozac, turns out the memory problems was caused by depression
and not sleeping.  Last week I ran out of medicine, and all these
things came back.  Please consider getting your mother to another
doctor.  We will be praying for you and your mother.
Patricia Hewitt   [log in to unmask]