It is funny, but I got that same recipe with a similar story about 15-18
years ago, only then it was supposed to be Mrs. Field's Chocolate Cookie
Recipe.....and about 5 years ago, I got it again.....only this time....like
now....it is Neiman Marcus.  Maybe NM paid Mrs. Field's for the recipe????
;o)

We don't have NM in Montana, but they do sell my santas and one year I was
invited as a guest artist to their store in Stanford, CA for their
Christmas celebration.  I didn't eat any of their cookies....but the rest
of their food was unbelievable.....for this ole Montana girl  ;o)

Juelie McLean  CG/Dan 50/dx98