Gerry,

> Men, I
>think, have a hard time with their macho image(wait til you see the e-mails
>get on this one) and cannot express their feelings,

I thought I was doing fairly well in the feelings expressing department -
but it seems being a male precludes that possibility so I must be mistaken.
I suppose I'll just have to be grateful that I didn't make a fool of myself
by trying to express them in public.  Oops! I just remembered, I put some of
them down in writing on my webpage.  If I hurry I can delete before anyone
else mistakes them for the real thing. <grin>

Dennis

Dennis Greene 49/onset 32 /dx 37

"It is better to be a crystal and be broken,
Than to be a perfect tile upon the housetop."

http://members.networx.net.au/~dennisg/