Hi all,

        Just wanted to emphasize some wisdom posted recently  regarding the clinic in
Vancouver.    Don't recall who posted it, but it was to the effect that too
many contacts from the list to the clinic personnel would be counterproductive
and are totally unnecessary.   Through the information we've been able to pass
along to Susan, she has made some great local contacts to help her through
this situation.
     I would just add, if Susan herself or any of you, still have questions
about this that you contact me, preferrably off-list, at

        Too many cooks spoil the broth.   Thanks.

Regards,

        Barb Blake-Krebs in KS