just couple of things i am not got back on any of my ideas. on freezing i
told how VIVIAN work it she gets behind me and puts her hands on my
shoulders. i then put my cane out in front of me. she then will kick my
foot forward. she does not have much strength but to help me from falling.
or i will use my cane to hit my foot. and hope i won't fall as i try to get
my cane in front just in case. i all so turn my cane up side down to pat
ice lifting my legs.  only about %15 of time it  works.  when i sit i got
leg weights to help me in lifting my feet. 1/4 lb dumb bell to help to lift
my arms.  family got me to go out to eat. so glad now that we practice
walking. when out. so would like some feed back on it. IVAN have you gone
to assist living center to get some one to move in with  you. say i got
handicap home say i can give you free living meals small salary. just need
some help and companion ship. i live in a small city 50.000 people. but
have a lot to come out. all so we now have nurses 24 hrs a day to come out
and help. with a special phone to call for help. or sell your home and look
for a assisted living place. good luck. where VIVIAN worked we had doff.
one to come out to help till she retired.  oh one more thing. for cramping
try two teaspoons of apple cider one teaspoon of honey in glass of warm
water. i just started it. so don't know how i will work?  lolo  so just
left me know if any of my ideas are good.

                                             74/30  LIMA,OH.

                                     I.Y.Q.  DON  &  VIVIAN
                                     LOVE OF MY LIVE-52

                                       BEST MED'S FOR PD IS