Ellen Guidry said in part

> >Oh, Yes , thanks to someone about the level of Vitamin E to take.  I
would
> >have been overdosing on that...if I ever remembered to take it daily.

what helps me best in the REMEMBERING area for vitamins or meds is to place
my meds in one of those daily or weekly pill boxes and leave it on/under my
placemat at the table,  I say on/under in case your case is clear and the
med is light sensitive.  Then as I sit to eat or pass the table during the
day, I can check that day's compartment which reminds me to take the
med/vitamin.

When I go to work/out, I can easily pick up the case and slip it in my
purse to take along.  As I often am in my purse during the day, seeing the
pillbox is a reminder to check and take meds/vitamins.  There was a
discussion on the list earlier this year about watches available at places
like WalMart, KMart that have multiple alarms that can be set at pill dose
time to remind you to take a pill.  These messages can be retrieved from
the Parkinson's List Archives.  I also remember that Radio Shack was
another retailer suggested for the multiple alarm watches.

Jeanette Fuhr 48/dx Nov 97