I've gotten behind on my postings, so I will catch up all in one swoop.

BIRTHDAYS

        Gerry & Brig Haines <[log in to unmask]> wrote:

        I think all we Scorpions should get together, they would never be
able to stop
        us.  We are always determined, I'm a double(Nov.1) which means look
out, I get
        my way one way or another.  My poor husband is a Leo, and I had a
gal tell me
        that a double Scorpion (water) puts out any fire a Leo(fire) can
start, does
        that explain our relationship to everyone.

There really must be something about this Scorpio sign. I just turned 60
last week (November 4). My situation is that my wife is a Leo. That is a
worse combination than your way. I have a Scorpio sister married to a Leo.
My wife and brother-in-law used to really give us fits. On top of being a
Scorpio, I'm a nit-picking know-it-all engineer (according to my wife! - and
some co-workers!). I don't really believe in this Astrology stuff, but it's
fun to blame our quirks and idiosyncrasies on something! Maybe the Scorpio
PWP's should start our own sub list?

By the way, how come I don't ever get my way, and why doesn't my Leo start
any fires anymore?

FREEZING

Something I learned from my Mother's doctor (she also has PD, however mine
is not yet as bad).
If you can move your arm when you freeze while walking, standing, etc.,
reach down and tap, slap, punch or otherwise, the thigh of the leg you want
to get moving. This seems to reconnect the brain to the task at hand.

NICOTINE

I have been a smoker for 40 plus years and have noted to the list before how
nicotine helps my symptoms. (I occasionally use the gum to settle myself
down-works really quick). My Mother was also a smoker, however she quit
about 15 years ago (now 79- gosh, she had me when she was 19!!!). It was
only a few months after she quit that the symptoms of PD started showing up.

FUNNY STUFF

Got a good batch that I will be posting on Friday to get everybody through
the weekend.

[log in to unmask] (home)
[log in to unmask] (work)