Tom, I hope you all know I was kidding to some extent.  I admit I am the
talker, Brig never did say much, actually he always was the strong silent
type, I think that's why he didn't admit to having PD at work for 7 years.  He
and I always talk, but it is hard for him to say I have PD and I cannot do the
things I did before(like hold a job).  We have spoken all over Pa at support
groups, the forum, other functions, anywhere people will listen to us and many
places they don't want to listen.  If you ever get a chance to see our video,
you will see him open so emotionally, I cried at the things he admitted to,
that was one of the reasons, this video was so successful.
I love humor, and I try not to take myself too seriously, that's one of the
reasons, I enjoy Ken's posts.
Gerry(Brig)/59/12