Hi Gerry,

I sent a private response to Don who I believe lives here in Halifax (his
email address is Dalhousie University).  Moira's oldest boy, Kelvin and my
stepson, is a third year Commerce student at Dal and I asked him to consider
replying as well to Don.  Moira always insisted they the two boys know
everything -- even after the cancer was discovered. They grew up with
Parkinson's and so their experience is a little different than Don's.
Nevertheless, I think men and women do tend to handle things differently.
That's one of Moira's blessings on me -- she made me realize that feeling
was as important as thinking.

As always, the quality of replies on this marvellous listserve continues to
amaze me.

Take care & TTFN,

Peter

Peter Kidd
Learning Materials Consulting Services
62 Coronation Avenue, Halifax, Nova Scotia B3N 2M6 Canada
Tel/FAX: (902) 443-4262 Email: [log in to unmask]