In a message dated 11/9/98 10:25:43 PM Central Standard Time, [log in to unmask]
writes:

<< I am beyond my limits

 Please try to fly here - I don't function beyond a certain point.
 Trying to hope this all will ease.

Ivan,
No... I really can't.
However, such as I have (Ideas) I can share:
As far as I can tell, nobody has yet suggested the following:

1. Have you considered surgery?  Others (and I) have been at the end of our
ropes and have come back perhaps an average of ten years in function with a
pallidotomy.  With the things now available I would suggest  the globus
pallidus deep brain stimulator (mimics a palli) as the operation of choice.
2. Refinancing your home.  This might be used to pay for a surgery.
3. Declaring bankruptcy.  I do not know how this goes down, but I have  heard
that under certain circumstances they let one keep one's house.

4. Could you get some help from all of those legislators with whom you have
been in contact.  It might kill two birds with one stone (demonstrating how PD
is no fun and getting help).

It is possible that these suggestions represent simplistic, unworkable
solutions, but I  thought I would let you decide that.  My prayer is that one
or more of these ideas will work for you.

Regards,
WHH