Camilla is correct -- Ensure will block levodopa from absorption.
However, I thought I had understood that the PD meds had been halted. If
so, Ensure would be a good choice, if she likes it, as it might help
prevent weight loss. If I was mistaken, and she IS using levodopa, then
indeed Ensure is not a good choice.

Hearty Balance supplements could be helpful if she is using levodopa,
however few hospitals are aware of it, and sometimes a hospital has a
contract with a company, such as Ross labs, who provides all their
supplements. In this case, you might have to provide the Hearty Balance
supplements yourself.

There is a website where you can view information on the Hearty Bal.
products:
http://www.balancenutrition.com/

My very best regards,
Kathrynne