Hello Friends: As everyone knows, Dennis, anyone who spouts off  T.S.
Eliot & Yates & has an affinity for Northern Exposure is not quite your
stereotypical "tough guy" & take it from me, Tom Kelly has never been
one to hide his emotions! But I'm thinking that you guys are the rule
rather than the exception in my opinion. While the world is still full
of emotionally under-developed males, I
have found, in my life to be fortunate enough to know a majority of guys
who can afford to show tenderness & to be gentle without losing a bit of
their macho. I thank the Lord each day for my terrific husband. He has a
very stressful job, yet he comes home & is a great & involved dad, a
wonderful husband (most of the time!) & he has never said no to a
challenge-whether it be remodeling the kitchen or having my parents
build on to our house & assume the responsibility of my parents-dad with
Alzheimer's! Now, he is a great help to my mom & includes her in almost
all of our activities. This is in direct opposition to the way he was
raised. So before this gets any mushier, I'd like to thank all the men
who have the strength to be gentle!
--
---
Joan Snyder  (47/10/8) <[log in to unmask]>   Peoria,IL