Hi!

I'm a new member of list, who lives in Italy. I beg your pardon for my bad
English!

My mother was PD diagnosed 5 years ago. Her illness is rather bad from about
a year, because she has very painful dystonias at right foot. In February
she had hallucinations and confusion; in June hallucinations again.

Now she on:

 - Madopar (L-dopa more used in Italy) 100 mg (4 times in a day)
 - Permax (0,25mg  twice, 0,50mg once at bedtime)
 - Tasmar 100 mg (3 times)
 - Clozaril 12,5 mg at bedtime.

I've red on some web sites (Dr. Fazzini, Life Extension Foundation), that
Coenzyme Q10 could be helpful.
I want to try it, because i think it rather safe.

Is there anybody using it?

A second question.

Is there anybody using NADH? Is it effective?

In Europe, outside Austria, this drug is unknown!

Thanks!

Ciao!

Massimo Paolini
Roma, Italia