I consider myself pro life, but it seems to me to be such a personal thing
that had no business of having become such a political football! I have had
problems with the issue of fetal tissue research. I can only hope that another
solution will quickly be found for curing PD.

I can also thank for those in the past who chose not for abortion but for
life.  My dear friend and caregiver is adopted and I have nieces, nephews,
grand nieces and nephews (two of them Korean). They are all blessings to their
parents, to the family, and to society in general. I would rather live with my
PD than deny their right to life and happiness!

This is only my conscience speaking, and many of my friends don't agree with
me So everyone has their own feelings about it.

Ruth Clark 67/10