Hans,

We should do an announcement to the Internet NEW-LIST service. This will
get the list onto a variety of listings, books, web sites, etc.

The guidelines for submission are here
http://scout.cs.wisc.edu/scout/new-list/format.html, but you don't need to
worry about it too much, as I've got some templates.

The style of these things is very formal, and its processed by various
people and tools. So its a bit different from your other announcement.

If the list's language isn't English, the protocol is to put the English
announcement followed by the Foriegn language on.

I've done the English version, would you mind completing the Dutch? Then
I'll send it off.

----------

Subject: NEW:NEDERPARK - Nederlandse Parkinson Lijst (Dutch Parkinson's
Disease List)

NEDERPARK on [log in to unmask] - Nederlandse Parkinson Lijst
(Dutch Parkinson's Disease List)

        Server address: [log in to unmask]
        List address:   [log in to unmask]

   NEDERPARK is a Dutch-speaking, open, unmoderated discussion list about
   Parkinson's Disease.

   To discuss Parkinson's Disease in Engligh, please join one of the lists
   at http://james.parkinsons.org.uk/community.htm

   To join NEDERPARK, send an email to

   The list's home page is http://james.parkinsons.org.uk/nederpark.htm

   To reach the list owners, send an email to

  ----------

THIS IS THE DUTCH VERSION - CAN YOU TRANSLATE ETC.?

        Server address: [log in to unmask]
        List address:   [log in to unmask]

   NEDERPARK is een nederlandse lijst bestemd voor alle nederlandstaligen over
   de hele wereld met een speciale belangstelling voor de ziekte van
Parkinson.

   To join NEDERPARK, send an email to

   To reach the list owners, send an email to

Thanks,

Simon
--------- My opinions are my own, NIP's opinions are theirs ----------
Simon J. Coles                                 Email: [log in to unmask]
New Information Paradigms                  Work Phone: +44 1344 778783
http://www.nipltd.com/                     Work Fax:   +44 1344 772510
=============== Life is too precious to take seriously ===============