Hello everyone: First I'd like to thank Jeannette for her loving &
encouraging words. Sometimes I feel like I'm 27 and other times I feel
like I'm 77 ; thanks for pointing out that this list is the ultimate
"fountain of youth". While you're imagining-imagine me a jumble of Jane
Pauley, Meg Ryan, Mother Theresa, Martha Stewart & Joan of Arc! I could
really get into this. Barbie Mallut, could you please plan your next
vacation to include a stop in Peoria (it's in Illinois, really!)? I'd
sure like to do a night on the town with you & I'm sure we could round
up Tom Kelly & a few others & party the night away-I usually turn into a
pumpkin at 8:30 pm but with a coupla naps, we could go til 10 maybe!
I've got a better idea; let's start at noon ( when I'm "on") and go till
dark! I'll be getting the staples out of my head on Monday so I'll be in
a mood to celebrate!  Here's the serious part of my post: I recieved a
post from Dr. Vidis' office on Friday. He has everything put into motion
& all we are waiting for is the go-ahead from my insurance company & I
will be getting collagen injections for my vocal chords.
He will take skin cells from my stomach (maybe a bit of liposuction
while you're there, good doctor) and use the cells to make my own
collagen which will eliminate the risk of rejection. Then he will go go
ahead with the procedure. I'm so excited-my kids better look out 'cause
THE MOM will be back (if only in voice). I will keep you posted on how
this deal progresses.. Sincerely,
Joan Snyder  (47/10/8) <[log in to unmask]>
"Do or do not. There is no try."  Yoda
http://www.newcountry.nu/pd/members/snyder/page1.htm