Camilla,
I had read somewhere else that nicotine patches are being used for some PD
patients.  You just verified it.  One of the things I have been aware of for
some time is that the sense of smell is not the only autonomic sense to go
with PD patients.  Of course we are all aware of swallowing and blinking
losses as well as bladder and bowel difficulties.  But the one I tend to
forget is that Ken is often cold when it isn't very cold and he doesn't sweat
well any more so heat is a real problem for him.  All this is related to his
PD and MSA according to his Neurologist.
Love, Barbara Smith