hope not with the list. my baby bithday was to day i know she past big 50
it seems they say i find fauld with every thing and what every body says i
wanted morer pocket money only get $80.00 month.  i seem i can,t do or say
any thing right. posable even on the list. they want me to see some body
like dr meyers. and go to hosp. because of all the pain i am in now. so if
i am saying wrong over look it till i can get back to don. we went out last
night with friends all was saying what wrong with don. he was never the one
to find fault  am i hear to.  i see things one way later i see it
different.  seems only thing i can remmber is how to get on the list.

                                             I.Y.QQ.