Dear Monnie,
I donot know of any studies, and I would interested in seeing them myself. But
I do know that this is a topic that comes up frequently among the
pre-meopausal women on the list, and we all have plenty to say about the
effects.  Just before menstruation I seem to need much more medication to
achieve the same result. But as is usual with this dread disease of ours, evey
person has a different story to tell, with different reactions.
Hope that helps you a little.
Hilary Blue (49/25/ 16)