Dear Ken:  I still have my Chain Saw all oiled and ready to go.  I too have
just acquired a new set of drill bits for my Jewelry drill, diamond bits you
know.  They would be good for fine drilling.
Do you remember those big saws (2-man type) that they painted the blade or
played it with a violin bow?  I have that also.

Now are we operating on Barb?  I'll be her attorney, due to the fact that I
have completed my Judge Judy, Judge Brown, Judge Koch and Judge Whapner at
home Law courses.  But I will do the chain saw work.  It won't hurt much Barb.
Trust us
Becker-Cass Home Improvements and Brain Surgery.

love ya
Gina