hi gisela

i have provided 'translations' for cyber-dad-don mckinley in the past,=20
since i did not want anyone to miss his messages
just because his keyboard couldn't spell!

i do hope that you will not mind if i make a 'translation'
of your latest 'birthday' message;
i am in awe of anyone's effort, let alone ability,
to express themselves in a language that is not their mother-tongue

the 'message' inside your message
is simple truth
i'd hate to have anyone miss it

by the way,
after four years [jahre?] of studying german
i can only say=20
guten tag!!
und
auf wiedersehn!!

with much love

janet

At 15:33 1998/11/11 EST, you wrote:
>Yes, what Jeanette says is right.
>
>One is only as old as one feels. I am forty years old and I feel good!
>
>Our daughter is 21 and is married; I can go out to work;
>my dear husband and I have been married for 22 years; we no longer
>have to worry about looking after small children; we can take
>holiday trips; go shopping, and so on.
>
>I am glad to be forty. Only I was not happy to get PD.=20
>But what can I do? I must think positively.
>Any one of us must do the same.
>
>I am lucky, that I have found this list. I can=B4t write very well=20
>in english, but people of this list (Camilla and others) try to help me.
>
>Thank you all.
>
>Gisela

janet paterson - 51/41/37 - almonte/ontario/canada
http://www.newcountry.nu/pd/members/janet/