My husband, Ken, has been taking NADH for several years.  When he first
started it, he had to cut back on the sinemet or he would get faint and pass
out (he has shy-drager syndrome) but this stopped soon.  I do not know if it
is really helpful now, but we are afraid to stop it.  When our neurologist was
first approached about it by a friend of ours, she said not to use it.  To us
she said we had nothing to lose by trying it, and more recently, she has said
to people who ask that she really doesn't know but she has some patients who
swear by it.  Of course, she is one of the more open minded doctors I've come
across.
Barbara Smith, cg/Ken/70/17