In a message dated 11/11/98 5:18:00 PM Central Standard Time,
[log in to unmask] writes:

<<
 As a vet you know that is NOT possible to be a human being if it has NO
brain...it
 will not be possible to have or feel sensations of pain ,or pleasure , or any
 other feeling a human being may have. If  it cannot be considered a human
being
 how can anybody be accused of a murder if it does abortion under these
 circumstances ?! >>

Joao,
I don't believe I said that.  On the contrary, I believe that proven
anencephaly is an indication for aborting an "older" fetus.  Please do me a
favor and read it again.
The politics often get in the way of the facts.  Before we waste lot of time
and effort seeing who will prevail, lets try to mop up the areas in which we
agree.

Regards,
WHH

PS: I was never licensed to practice on anything that had more than two legs.