I'm starting to wonder about Tasmar.  As I understand it, what Tasmar
does is reduce the intake requirement for levodopa and allegedly
smooth out levodopa's delivery to the brain by opposing the breakdown
of levodopa in the bloodstream.  This occurs outside the brain.  When
the proper but rather tricky to achieve Tasmar + reduced levodopa
balance is arrived at, the brain receives the same amount of levodopa
as it previously got from levodopa alone. Perhaps that's an
improvement if levodopa bothers your stomach. But can't the same
results in terms of dopamine production be achieved with sinemet CR
supplemented with bits of regular sinemet when a quicker response is
needed to fill in some gaps?  I'm trying to think back on how it was
before Tasmar, and things seemed simpler, perhaps better.  But I
didn't keep records and I don't trust my memory.  I must ask my neuro
about this next time I see him.

Phil Tompkins
Hoboken NJ
age 60/dx 1990