Ivan, try to visualize 1600 list members scratching our heads trying to come
up with solutions to help you!  I realize a positive reaction from your own
flesh and blood relatives would be worth 100 calls from 'list-buddies" but
families ALL have their quirks and personality conflicts.  I'm glad that your
search has been semi-successful.  Can you find people who can stop in every
couple of hours, maybe someone who works nearby, rather than through out the
day and night?  Do you have neighbor who would be willing to have an intercom
or remote bell, if you get into trouble?  Are you able to sleep through a long
part of the night?  If not, have you tried medications to help?  Are you able
to obtain the prescribed medications now?  I know, a lot of questions, and no
easy answers, but the end results should be worth it all.  TTYL, Ken