Have no fear, Barb, Gina and I have acquired a whole bunch of state of the art
equipment, from the "AS SEEN ON TV" stand in the mall!  We have a Flowbee, a
Vegomatic, and enough Fingerhut seatcover sets, to protect most of your
upholstered  furniture from bloodst, oops, I mean "spillage".  We'll be
finished before you know it!  In fact some dude from the AMA said we're
finished already!  No WAY can I operate with these stupid handcuffs on!
Please forward our mail to "The GrayBar Temporary Facility For Unlicensed
Surgeons" We'll be back on the streets in 10 to 20!
With Good Behaviour..........."Ken+Gina's Surgery and Perjury Establishment"
Dial 1-800-Cutups"