I firmly believe that if we keep expecting a cure to manifest, it will.
Perhaps all of the recent discussion regarding healing has helped to open
the doors up a bit!  Keep the positive energy and thoughts going and expect
the best!  Don't listen to negativity and bad prognoses.  Maybe, we should
all get a bumper sticker or coffee mug, or whatever (I've seen all sorts of
similar things in catalogs), with the expression "Expect a Miracle" on it
and not only put it in a conspicuous place so we'll see it often, but maybe
also adopt it as our offical pd slogan (there was some recent discussion
along these lines too).  That works for me.

Wendy Tebay

(I just rewrote this one I posted a while back.....)

EXPECT

Expect
A miracle
And it will come