In a message dated 11/11/98 10:29:43 PM Central Standard Time,
[log in to unmask] writes:

<< I hope others of our
 List-family will take the bull by the horns, ASAP, and write to those
 programs, and any others they can think of 'bout Ivan's experience
 and that of the List-family as we saw and took part in the the
 unfolding drama. >>

List,

As I see it, this requires a bit of work.

One way to implement:
1. How about everyone who e-mailed Ivan advice, condolences, etc. send that e-
mail to the media program selected. someone must pick the program to do first
. if that works or fails , then we move on to the second one..
2. We first should send a communication containing an introduction to the
idea.  That lets the program know what is coming.
3. Then (for their convenience) we need a common heading for each e-mail.
4. Finally, almost everyone who participated earlier needs to respond here.

 Does this sound like the kind of thing that will work?

Regards,
WHH