first i asked him about hallucination  PD in it self does not cause it meds
do. over under in proper use of meds. that end the talk. now bad or good
news. he wants me back in the hospitals for a week for all kind of test.
i have a week to make up my mind. as of now i don't want to go. last time
they said 10 days it was 51/2 months in icu.  and to stay in a chair or my
cart. no way to live for me. i said me.   i am in pain from toes to my
chest. my blood pressure goes high to low. so wants me to stop for a short
while. VIVIAN & GIRLS are upset. i will go my way. we all got to go so why
not my way. aries you know. i lead you follow. i lived with pain lots of
time so what one more time. i will let you all know what I DECIDE.  I TOLD
GOD I WOULD HELP ALL PWP. WITH HELP so that is what i try. i may not always
be right but i belive in my heart i am doing my best to help. PD is just
like a job you do not learn over night. it takes time and mistakes to
learn. like i say 30 years you got to learn something.  so  look listen
read all you can on PD. oh yes ask for help when in doubt.

                                        74/30 LIMA,OH

                                        I.Y.Q.  DON  AND  VIVIAN
                                        LOVE OF MY LIVE-52
                                      WHEN LAST TIME YOU TOLD YOUR MATE ?