Thanks, but our neurologist helped us get deprenyl through Dr. Birkmeyer
senior many years ago when it was not available here.  She knows all about his
work and that of his son, the Dr. Birkmeyer who holds the patent on Enada.
This is probably why she was somewhat open minded about Ken's taking it.  I
was able to attend a workshop here in Orange County last year by Dr. Birkmeyer
and was not as impressed as I had hoped to be.  He was definitely on a
promotion tour for Enada and to hear him tell it, it is a miracle drug that no
one else has fully recognized.  However, it does seem to help Ken some so he
continues to take it.  We tried a new formula at half the price from Vitamin
Shoppe, but it really didn't work as well so we went back to Enada.  By the
way, someone posted a source that would send you one package of Enada free if
you ordered two.  I have lost the post and would appreciate it being posted
again please.
Barbara Smith, cg/Ken/70/17 symptoms 20