Dear Barbara ,

I do have some questions about this issue .

How can any list member not being for life ? I believe everybody in this list is
fighting for their and other lives .Now the point is if the discussions are
directed for religious ( or ideological ones ) beliefs or for scientific ones .

If they are directed to ideological or religious aspects it should be halted .(
How can one during the Nazism be able to to prove to the nazi that they were
wrong in exterminating jews ,else to the (Stalin's time) communists that they
did not have the most perfect form of government , etc. )

Now if the discussions are directed for scientific purposes for the advance of
human knowledge which may be important  in curing diseases such as PD why should
not if there are mutual respect and sincerity between the participants which
want to see how wrong or right their views are ?

Best wishes ,

   +----| Joao Paulo de Carvalho   |------ +
   +--------| Salvador-Bahia-Brazil |------+

   +----| Joao Paulo de Carvalho   |------ +