Hi,

Have been trying to get a hold of someone at the Motion Disorder Clinic and
of course it's Saturday!! All I am getting is the answering machine. I
wanted to see if one of those Doctors could come here to the hospital and
take a look at mom or if they would know someone that could. I don't think
mom could make the trip there, she's too frail. She couldn't hold her
bladder when I was there today.

Barbara mentioned Parkinson's Plus and Shy- Drager syndrome and MSA.  Can
someone tell me what they are?

I asked today about if mom was on a special diet or anything and the nurses
said no just the regular food. Would one Ensure a day hurt her? I know
there is a concern about too much protein. My mom seems to prefer liquidy
stuff right now ( moist ). Is there a nutritional drink out there ( that I
can get ) that is lower in protein?

How does Aricept work on dementia? How does it help?

Take care

Bye for now

Susan

To Email me:  [log in to unmask]