Robin,

Again I'm confused!  I thought it was made clear less than a week ago, that
the STNDBS was NOT approved yet by FDA and was only being done still as an
experiment.  I was clearly under the impression that it was being done as a
thalmic implant and only for tremors.  When did all these centers suddenly
receive approval for the STN implant?

I was supposed to be notified when Mayo-Jacksonville was ok'd, but I have
heard nothing about it from them.  I do have another appointment there this
month, so surely they will tell me something then.

I would certainly like to hear from some of those PWPS who have had the
subthalmic implant as to the success/failures of this DBS.

Ruth Clark 67/9