think all debates are great but this one i think could lead to many posts
as it has in courts papers,tv,radio me i have trouble both ways i have to
much trouble on some of the debates that we have had. Janet,barb p all know
how i get mixed up. this is one i may get very confused over. now i got to
make up my mind if i should go to hospital. even some of the med's some say
they take up set me.  i hope to  live along enough lot of you  have PD for
30 years and how you will think. so hope take no offence what an old good
looking has to say. lolo   DR, BARB. each to his own.

                                     I.Y.Q.   DON  &  VIVIAN
                                      LOVE OF MY LIFE-52