In a message dated 11/12/98 5:36:03 PM Central Standard Time,
[log in to unmask] writes:

<<
 Dr. Birkmayer died about a year ago.  He was an amazing person.  Not only
 was he the prime mover on both levodopa and selegline, he was also a SS
 neurologist early in WW II.

 Let the good that a man does live after him - let the evil be interred with
 his bones.. >>

Amen!  and thank you Will

II obviously didn't know.  However, if there is still a clinic in Vienna and
if they haven't changed fax and phone #s I wish some neurologist in this
country would learn something about ENADA (Dr Birkmlayer's brand of NADH).  I
consider it on the same level as amantadine and maybe even Mirapex for
effectiveness.  Its the safety thing about whch  I know next to nothing.

Regards,
WHH